Friday 27 July 2012

Flights of Fancy

 
 


Sun, sun, suuuuuuuuuuunnn...


I could very easily get used to this weather; pretty dresses, sandals, barbecues, the ability to go out and not come back with soggy hair that has stuck to your face, and of course...days out! This time, sister Webb and I decided to visit 'Tatton Park' (We're not National Trust obsessed...promise!). The weather was beautiful, yet again, and so after having a lovely chilled lunch, we had a little mooch around the gardens. There is also an art exhibition on at the moment, showing sculptures that are all to do with 'flight'. It has to be said though, that I didn't quite understand some of the pieces...they were a little bit too random for my liking, however my favourite was most definitely the floating bridge with the GIANT balloons. SO. FLIPPIN'. COOL. 



No comments:

Post a Comment