Friday 31 August 2012

France - Part one

Apologies for the extreme lack of blogging...turns out that it's pretty difficult to find decent internet that won't crash every 10 minutes, in rural France. However, after four weeks away, I have returned and am well and truly ready to get back into blogging...oh how I've missed it!

So, how were your holidays - do anything exciting; go anywhere nice? Mine was A-MAZING and it is fair to say that I most definitely have not missed the British weather. I got far too used to endless days of sunshine and relaxed barbecues, in the evening, with family and friends. 

Anyway, here is a little glimpse into where I went and what I got up to over the summer...I've split it into two separate posts as there's too much goodness to have in just one (but don't worry, I won't bore you with all the photos).





No comments:

Post a Comment