Sunday 2 September 2012

One, two, three

I've always found that when it comes to the end of the weekend, I'm overwhelmed with that Sunday feeling. I guess it's something to be expected as it's soon to be Monday morning and the start of another busy week, however it's not particularly the greatest of things.

Now, going back to my holiday, when I was flicking through the September issue of Glamour, I stumbled upon an article on Emily Schuman's blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere, and instantly fell in love with it. Her uber-stylish mix of home makeovers, fashion, recipes and organisation secrets are somewhat addictive, and you can't help but spend hours reading her never ending number of fabulous posts.

After recently having a little browse on it and coming across her 'five things' posts, I was instantly hooked on Emily's idea of focusing on different things that she's currently loving, being inspired by or are just making her smile. 

With that in mind, I've decided to share with you my (very similar) version of 'five things'. With thanks to Emily's wonderful idea, I'm hoping it'll be a way to diminish my Sunday feeling and start a new week more positively. Sundays will soon become my new best friend.




Memories of warm, candlelight dinners on holiday



Beautiful, white flowers that greet me in the kitchen every morning


Last few days of the summer sunshine

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, means a lot - it's nice to know that people are reading it!

      Delete