Friday 7 September 2012

France - Part two

As promised, here is the second part of my France post, although a little later than planned I'm afraid. Having just started my Art Foundation course this week and currently being in the process of redecorating my bedroom, it's all been a bit hectic. This beautiful weather is definitely making everything a lot easier though...I like to believe that I brought it back from France with me!

Anyway, how's your week been? I understand that like me, some people have already started school/college so I hope it hasn't been too bad for you all. And like many of my friends, people are getting ready to leave to go to uni having hit IKEA in a big way, which is SO EXCITING, so good luck to all of you in the same position. 

As you can probably see from the photos below, the second half of my holiday was just as fabulous as the first, consisting of many days spent around the pool, a trip to the most incredible market(notice how I may have gotten a tad carried away with the food there, but enjoy having a chuckle at the Marilyn Monroe esque photo of sister Webb), and a small visit from my tres cute little cousins. Most of their time was spent either shooting each other with shuttle cocks and hose pipes, or finding as many ways possible to play with an inflattable frisbee. Who knew you could create a miniature pool for toy knights, with one?!



No comments:

Post a Comment