Monday 24 September 2012

One, two, three

Well, what a week...
Let me first start by apologising for my complete and utter absence over the last week; a mix of a busy schedule and slight blogging-block resulted in no blogs whatsoever-and a 'One, two, three' post that is a day late. Whoops. I'm truly sorry for that. 
It's getting to the point now that pretty much all of my friends have disappeared off to their unis all over the country, so last week was spent bidding them (a little teary) farewell. Along with college, getting a new job (squeeeee!) and finally adding the finishing touches to my bedroom, I haven't really had much time to stop and think. I'm hoping this week will be the first to be a little less hectic!



A belated birthday card - sometimes simplicity is so much better


Expect many future Hummingbird related posts with this little addition to my life


A little glimpse of my fabulous new wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment