Wednesday 17 October 2012

Autumnal nails

I've read pretty much all of them. I think you've probably read pretty much all of them (Don't lie). Now I'm going to join the club and give you the five nail varnishes that I'm currently loving this Autumn. 


To start it all off is Raspberry by Barry M - I think this is my all time favourite nail polish (I'm wearing it as I type). It is a beautiful, deep cherry colour; perfect for any occasion, day or night. I think this is my third time of purchasing it. 



Next is Threadbare by Topshop - I'm a massive fan of Topshop nail varnishes; for the quality that you get, I think the price is amazing. This one is just a classic nude with a slight grey/beige tone, that looks great on anyone.


As you can probably already see, this is Rose Confidentiel by Chanel - there is a slight chance that I may have accidentally stolen this from my Mum (I'm a student. There is no way I can afford Chanel). Having said that, this polish is so wonderful in every way, that I think even I would part with the money to get this bad boy. 



This is Chateau by 17 - You may think that this is fairly similar to my Barry M choice, however once this is on your nails, the colour is much more red and there is a very subtle gold shimmer, that is perfect for an October party. 


Finally, I've chosen Khaki Force by Miss Sporty - I was quite surprised when I bought this, as green isn't really one of those colours that I go for when it comes to choosing nail varnish. Having said that, I am absolutely and completely IN LOVE with this one. It is so easy to apply (streak-free)and the colour is a gorgeous, dark green, that doesn't look harsh against your skin, in any way. 

What nail varnishes are you currently loving this autumn season?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the Primark nail varnishes, I'm loving berry shades and chunky glitter! :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any Primark polishes before...are they any good? X

      Delete