Sunday 28 October 2012

One, two, three

I've never really been a big lover of Halloween. I mean, it was amazing when I was younger. I'd spend ages dressing up in bin bags with my sister and we'd pretend we were witches or ghosts, whilst dancing around a massive bonfire; however nowadays I think the decorations and hype of it is just all a bit too much. Weirdly enough, this year I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm going out for drinks with some friends and I have a pretty fabulous (if not rather creepy) looking costume, so it should be fun fun fun! 

Hope you all have a great halloween too...would love to hear what you have planned!


The little cola bottle in the middle of a sculpture at Liverpool Tate


Cosy, autumnal nights made even more perfect with my Orla Kiely candle


Saturday night + macaroni cheese + fair isle

No comments:

Post a Comment