Sunday 14 October 2012

One, two, three

I think it's fair to say that it's officially winter. As I left for college, a few days ago, the sight of my breath and reading '4°C' on the car, confirmed this. As much as I love summer (and I really do love summer - with its long and occasionally sunny days), the fact that I'm practically living in my grey woolly tights and every leaf around me is quickly turning a deep shade of crimson...is somewhat exciting! 

It has to be said though, that I think it is a little too premature for shops to be selling advent calendars. I mean, I haven't even bought a pumpkin yet.


My company at breakfast time - beautifully dip-dyed pink



This song is so incredibly wonderful, it can't help but make you feel good inside 


Love a good open day - SO excited for next year now

No comments:

Post a Comment